Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Here for You, Online Library
We are so thrilled to share that our NEW! HERE FOR YOU ONLINE LIBRARY IS NOW AVAILABLE FREE ON OUR WEBSITE! It provides hundreds of classes, activities and unique opportunities for you and your family to maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle right at home.
You’ll enjoy free Les Mills classes, at-home workout videos from familiar Y instructors, skill developing videos for kids from your favorite Y coaches, music and stories from some of our teachers and local favorite Lolly & YoYo. Plus, nutrition tips, mindfulness and stress management resources, recipes, crafts, games, and much more!
And, we hope you’ll join our Move. Learn. Engage. Challenge!
Here’s what you’ll find in our Here for You Online Library:
To support your continuing well-being, we are excited to be able to provide you with FREE access to online group exercise classes and at-home workouts, and watch for opportunities to engage with our instructors in a series of Facebook Live classes. Schedule to be announced soon!
- Access to over 95 classes free from Les Mills
- Videos of our staff stepping you through indoor and outdoor at-home workouts that will keep you moving and connected with your favorite instructors. Printable workouts as well!
- Join our MYZONE mini-challenge using your MZ belt
- Stay connected by joining the group ex Facebook group at your branch
Staying healthy and well involves more than just exercise. Good nutrition is key!
- Learn nutrition tips and suggestions from our staff
- Try a variety of healthy recipes. We are sharing a few of our go-to recipes!
STRESS MANAGEMENT AND MINDFULNESS
For many, this can be a time of increased anxiety and stress so we are providing resources to keep you healthy in mind, body and spirit.
- Yoga and mindfulness videos with your favorite Y instructors.
- Enjoy inspirational thoughts to help you stay focused on the positive and what really matters.
- Staff recommendations on a few of our favorite resources.
YOUTH AND FAMILY ACTIVITIES
Don't miss a single chance to get moving while at home! This page provides a great resource to keep the kids moving and connected to the Y.
- Youth sports lessons with Y coaches and instructors that you know and love.
- Indoor and outdoor workouts that will keep you moving and connected with your favorite instructors.
- Fun movement and activity videos from Lolly & YoYo, a popular youth entertainment.
- Challenges and fun stuff to keep kids busy and active.
YOUTH AND FAMILY CRAFTS, COOKING, & LEARNING
As the leading provider of child care across Bucks County, we understand families may need ideas to keep kids engaged, learning, and having fun. Enjoy a variety of fun activities from your Y!
- Activity videos and printables with instructors you'll recognize
- Sing songs and read books with our youth education center teachers
- Remote field trips and experience links to locations throughout the United States
MOVE. LEARN. ENGAGE. CHALLENGE
Who doesn’t love a healthy competition! We invite all members and the community to join us for a FREE at-home wellness challenge that includes staying active, learning new skills, and enjoying family fun activities: Move.Learn.Engage. Participate via our phone app or print activity cards from our website. Active members will be eligible to win one of 100 awards of $25 in Y Bucks.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Along the way, we encourage you to take pictures and post them to social media using #buckscountystrong. Yes, we want your sweaty selfies after taking a class, your kid’s crafts, and your favorite recipes. Post them all and you could be randomly selected for a prize!
I want to hear from you! Please let me know how you are enjoying our Here for You Online Library. I want to know what you like, want to see more of, and most of all, how you are doing. We’ll be updating the library daily, so check back frequently to see what’s new! Simply respond to this email or feel free to email me directly to email@example.com.
Thank you for standing by us. We wish you and your family good health.
Bucks County Strong,
Chief Operations Officer