For a Better Us.
Together, we can make our community stronger. Through our impact programs, financial assistance and accessibility for all, we can ensure that everyone in our community has the support they need to learn, grow and thrive.
Together. We are Bucks County Strong.
We are now one Y across all of Bucks County, poised to make a greater impact this year.
In 2018, we impacted our Bucks County community in the following ways:
- $26,507 Average family income of individuals receiving financial assistance through the Y
- 60,600 Members and program participants improved their health, learned a new skill and connected with others
- 2,320 Children learn, grow and thrive in our safe, nurturing child care programs
- 5,213 Older adult members stayed active, volunteered and enjoyed social activities
- 2,870 Youth spent their days exploring, making friends and having fun at summer camp
- 166 Veterans regained their strength, found a new pace and connected with other vets
Every donation makes a difference.
$500/month makes membership possible for low income families
$250/month sponsors low income families send their child to early care, school age care or summer camp
$150/month connects a veteran, a cancer survivor, an adult in substance abuse treatment or a pre-diabetic adult to special pathway programs that are transformational
$50/month provides free memberships for 7th Graders and free swim lessons for 2nd Graders
$25/month provides free running program for youth/teens who are incarcerated or living in local group homes
$10/month allows homeless individuals to take showers in the Y during off-peak hours
Your donations to the Annual Campaign make it possible for us to carry out our commitment to the community!