A YMCA of Bucks County Cause Membership provides a unique way to support a meaningful cause, connect with a community of people with similar interests and prioritize your own wellness.
For just $10 a month…
- 100% of your Cause Membership will support individuals and families in your community who need the Y for essential programs, services and outreach. You choose the cause that means the most to you and you’ll receive periodic updates about the impact that your gift makes on the lives of others.
- Connect with a group of individuals who share your interests in one of our eight Connection Groups. Enjoy the opportunity to participate in conversation and activities in a small community environment.
- Prioritize your own health and well-being on our Y Wellness 24/7 virtual platform offering 100s of weekly live classes and 1000s on-demand. Choose from multiple genres such as mind body, strength training, cardio, cooking classes, family fun and MORE!
This is a membership about community, caring and cause! You are supporting vital community programs in a meaningful way where everyone benefits!
How to get started:
1. Create a Cause Membership
I already have a YMCA login or I can create one on my own
Notes on Cause Membership:
YMCA Members - Your facility membership will not change but you’ll create an additional Cause Membership program draft that will be donated via your billing preference on file at $10/month.
Non-Members - Create a Cause Membership that will be deducted $10/month. Creating a Cause Membership does not create a facility membership but you will have access to our Y Wellness 24/7 virtual platform.
Cause memberships are donated through a monthly draft on the 15th of each month. Should you join just prior or after the 15th of the month, your first draft would take place on the 15th of the following month.
2. Select your Cause from the list below when registering online. You’ll receive periodic program and impact updates.
- Cancer Wellness
- Eliminating Financial Barriers to Y Programs/Services
- Safety Around Water
- Abilities/Special Needs
- Empowering Youth/At-Risk Youth
- Mental Health/Social Isolation
- Human Services
3. Select your Connection Group for the opportunity to participate in a community and connect in a way that interests you.
- Book Club/Reading
- Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Running your First 5K
- Seniors Connection
- Parent Support Group
- Wellness Series/Hot Topics with Y Staff/Fitness Tips and Tricks
- Passion into Action (mentoring, leadership, volunteerism)
- No connection group, thank you
4. Set-up your Y Wellness 24/7 virtual platform login and feed your own health with 100s of weekly live classes and 1000s on-demand. <Learn more>
Have questions or want to speak with a staff member about a Cause Membership?