YMCA OF BUCKS COUNTY
Our Operation Compassion webpage serves as a portal for both those who wish to support this important program by donating and those who need assistance during this challenging time.
GIVE TO HELP.
All of us at YMCA of Bucks County are grateful for the outpouring of support and offers to provide assistance to our staff and members. It is inspiring! Many of our members, participants, and staff need the Y now, during this sustained time of uncertainty, more than ever.
As things continue to evolve, we have been able to determine the most impactful ways we can support these individuals and families and have established several ways to assist them.
EMERGENCY FUND FOR COMMUNITY
- Provide support for essential expenses for our low-income members and those currently on our financial assistance program.
- Provide child care support for medical professionals, essential employees and first responders in our communities
- Offer food delivery and support for food insecure homes, seniors and those in need
- Provide showers and meals for the homeless
- Serve as sites for area blood drives
- Continue outreach and support of vulnerable populations like cancer survivors, veterans, those in recovery from substance abuse illness, through virtual gatherings and connections
EMERGENCY FUND FOR Y STAFF
- Provide support for essential expenses for our staff in need, particularly those who have no additional income support.
- Offer food delivery and support for food insecure homes, seniors and those employees in need.
ONGOING Y’s FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND VULNERABLE POPULATIONS
- Expand resources to low and moderate income families for membership, camp, child care and programs when the Y reopens.
- Ensure support for an increase in the requests for support for our most vulnerable populations as the facility reopens
All of us face unexpected consequences of the coronavirus crisis, and we truly appreciate any support that you can provide. If you would like to help in this regard, you can contribute here.
YMCA of Bucks County has launched Operation Compassion, a donor-funded program that is providing assistance to our community, members, participants and staff who need help. One of the facets of Operation Compassion is offering financial support to Y members and staff who need immediate assistance with essential expenses.
If you are facing financial hardship due to you, or a family member, losing a job or experiencing a reduction of hours related to
the coronavirus, you may qualify for assistance.
WHAT TO DO?
If you would like to receive assistance, please complete this form and email or mail it today.
Email or mail completed form to:
Subject: Emergency Fund Specialist
YMCA OF BUCKS COUNTY
2500 Lower State Road
Doylestown, PA 18901
ADDITIONAL COMMUNITY RESOURCES
Visit our Community Resources webpage for a listing of additional, local support programs.
Associate Director of Financial Assistance