Live Wellness Opportunities in our Branches
- Group Exercise schedule
- Personal Training and Small Group Training
- Nutrition, health coaching, massage
There's no better way to maintain a healthy lifestyle than by working out with others in a group setting. Among our branches, we offer hundreds of
Group fitness classes are an important part of your wellness experience at YMCA of Bucks County. At the Y, we offer guidance from certified instructors in a variety classes.
In Doylestown, Fairless Hills and Newtown and Quakertown, group exercise classes are offered in our studios and in our pools, while Warminster offers a variety of group exercise classes in our studios. Group exercise classes in all branches are free to members.
Post COVID-19 Reopening
Policies and Instructions
Virtual group exercise class registration can be found <HERE>
Schedules for the entire association can be found <HERE>
Participation in both indoor and outdoor classes requires signing-up via our reservation system. We will be utilizing our MindBody software as our reservation system during this time. Reservation system for in-person group ex:
Doylestown <CLICK HERE>
Fairless Hills <CLICK HERE>
Quakertown <CLICK HERE>
Warminster <CLICK HERE>
Policies for in-person, indoor and outdoor, group exercise after July 1:
- All members must register for classes, beginning the Friday of the previous week and up until 8PM the night before the class.
- Classes without a minimum of 5 registered attendees will be cancelled after 8PM the previous evening.
- Maximums will be in place and we ask that you limit your registrations to 3/week.
- Non-equipment based classes will allow drop-ins within 5 minutes of class starting (if a registered participant does not arrive for class)
- Classes without a minimum of 5 registered attendees will be cancelled
- In the case of inclement weather, outdoor classes will move to a virtual format. Please check our website prior to departing for the Y for alerts at ymcabucks.org.
- Cancellations for early morning classes will be announced by 8PM the previous evening. Cancellations for evening classes will be announced by 12PM that day. Cancellations will be based on the hourly forecast with 50% and a higher chance of rain being the benchmark.
Les Mills on-Demand
We understand how important a healthy lifestyle is. We also understand how your busy lifestyle doesn't always make it easy to visit the Y. This is why we want to introduce you to LES MILLS on Demand - where your favorite workouts are available anytime, anywhere.
Doylestown <LesMill OnDemand> website
Spin classes are offered at each of our branches but registration varies based on branch. Please see below on how to reserve a bike at your home branch:
Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
Branches with pools offer a variety of low-impact, aquatics group exercise classes. Programs are free to members; nonmembers may register as follows:
Doylestown - Register online (below) or at Welcome Center
Quakertown - Register online (below) or at Welcome Center
Warminster - Not offered
Other Group-based ExerciseEach of our branches offer a wide variety of group setting exercise opportunities, beyond traditional group ex classes, including walking and running clubs and sports based programs. These require registration which is available, by branch, below: