Guests may only enter YMCA of Bucks County when accompanied by an active, current, YMCA of Bucks County member. If the guest is from out of state, he or she is required to adhere to the state of Pennsylvania updated health requirements, effective Friday, 11/20:
- The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring anyone who visits from another state to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the commonwealth.
- If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvanians visiting other states are required to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to their return to the commonwealth or to quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania.
- This does NOT apply to people who commute to and from another state for work or medical treatment.
- This order takes effect on Friday, November 20.
Visit the Y as a Guest
All guests must complete a guest waiver.
Guest Sign-in Procedures
17 years and Younger
Guest Fees for all branches
|Age 0-5 years||Free with paying guest or member|
|Age 6-27 years||$7|
2500 Lower State Road
Doylestown, PA 18901
601 S. Oxford Valley Road
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
190 Sycamore Street
Newtown, PA 18940
401 Fairview Avenue
Quakertown, PA 18951