ALWAYS WELCOME IN EVERY COMMUNITY
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need to Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members (matinee membership and Silver Sneakers do not qualify)
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time (on a monthly basis)
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting another Y location
- If you have more questions, download this "Know Before You Go" resource
The policy at each Y is different but the first visit to your non-home YMCA may require an intake process including a membership form, photo
For full information on the YMCA Nationwide membership, visit the national site HERE