For members of YMCA of Bucks County
All members of YMCA of Bucks County must sign a new waiver that has been updated with new information and policies for the member experience post COVID-19. Please find the instructions below and submit before your first visit.
Sign the Waiver
There are three convenient ways to execute the newly updated waiver:
- Personalized Link sent via e-mail. By June 25, you will receive an email with a link personalized to your membership. This link will allow for direct, immediate completion of the waiver with no account login required. Link is valid for 14 days.
- Online Link. Found <HERE> Please enter your member barcode number (available on your keytag or mobile app) and last name
- At branch. You can complete the waiver at the branch using your cell phone or by authorizing a member engagement representative to indicate your approval in our membership software. Please note that this process may take a few minutes at the membership desk.
Who should sign?
- Members and staff must complete waiver.
- One one member of each unit must complete waiver (example: family membership, one adult must sign)
- Youth, teen and 7th Grade Initiative memberships - Waiver must be signed by adult parent/guardian
Read the Waiver
Read the waiver it entirety: <HERE>
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
Protect yourself, a fellow member, and your greater Bucks County community:
- Ages 13 and older may access the facility; ages 12 and older may access the facility when accompanied by a parent/guardian; the parent/guardian must remain within 6 feet of assistance when accessing the facility
- Prior to first visit, all members are required to electronically acknowledge updated waivers, policies, handbooks, instructional videos and daily health screening questionnaire in order to gain access
- All members are asked to take their temperature prior to departing for the Y; all members are required to stay home when unwell, especially if a fever and/or shortness of breath are symptoms
- All members are required to immediately report if you or a member of your household has been diagnosed with or come in direct contact with Covid-19. Please contact our Covid Champion, Janet Felder, VP of Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At each visit, prior to entry into the facility, members and staff will complete a required temperature and health check led by a YMCA of Bucks County Health & Safety Champion
- Staff are required to wear masks while inside
- Members are to follow our updated mask policy, as per Governor Wolf's order dated 7-1-2020. Please click here.
- Hours of 100% Required Member Mask Wearing (this means 100% mask-wearing 100% of the time; even while exercising inside) at all branches: Monday-Friday 8:00-9:00 AM and 7:00-8:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Please, no Nationwide Reciprocity or guests during the summer months; we will reevaluate in the early fall
- Members and staff will be asked to apply hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility
- Members will be asked to appropriately scan into the facility
- Additional equipment disinfection/sanitation stations will also be provided, members are required to clean equipment both before and after usage
- Plexiglass sneeze guards will be installed at the Welcome Center
- Increased floor and eye level signage will be placed to remind all of social distancing and CDC protocols
- Water fountains will be bottle fill only
- Door openers will be installed on doors that are unable to be propped open (Example: HVAC concerns)
- We will strive to go paperless, avoiding pens/pencils and cash/check transactions as much as possible
- Locker Rooms will be open, social distancing measures will be put into place
- No towel service or lost/found provided
- No coffee or areas that promote congregation; all furniture in congregation areas will be removed
- Fitness evaluations will be completed in masks, 6ft. apart, and outside if/when possible
- In terms of member value: Members can participate in Stay and Play (babysitting services), Open Gym, Group Exercise and Aquatics through a reservation system; no member may register more than three times per week for one given program area.