YMCA of Bucks County is pleased to provide a list of community outreach programs to help assist families and individuals in Bucks County.
Registration is on site. All residents of Bucks County are welcome; there is a limit of one sign up per income eligible household. Income eligibility is 200% of the federal Poverty Guidelines. Please bring your own bags. No ID or verification needed. Participation does not affect your government benefits. For non-Bucks County residents, please see Fresh for All by Philabundance for a list of locations to obtain free produce.
Pennridge FISH - website
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Nami: National Alliance on Mental Illness
Bucks County, online support groups
Website and online resources <HERE>
Resources for those who need assistance
- SNAP assistance: https://bit.ly/38UqU3C
- Feeding Pennsylvania: https://www.feedingpa.org/
- Hunger Free Pennsylvania: https://www.hungerfreepa.org/
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) has resources to help cope: https://bit.ly/2TZ2cuJ
- The Pennsylvania Recovery Organization Alliance has created an online and virtual recovery support resource list. https://bit.ly/2wrToEW
- Gov. Wolf : https://www.pa.gov/guides/
- FEMA Rumor Control: www.FEMA.Gov/coronavirus-
- The SBA has put together a list of financial and loan resources for small businesses. https://bit.ly/2UFpNBl
- Bucks County Department of Health: https://bit.ly/39TvS2e
- Pennsylvania State Department of Health: https://bit.ly/33fMGOn
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- World Health Organization: https://bit.ly/39WTRO4Unemployment https://bit.ly/3a6c9MV
Covid-10 Testing sites:
Abington Hospital (https://bit.ly/2UexDQV)
Doylestown Hospital (https://bit.ly/2UieFsp)
Please visit their websites for more information and specific criteria for being tested.