Support the YMCA by planning your own online fundraiser or event!
Set up a personal fundraising page using our 4 A Good Cause ‘4agc’:
- Click on the “Become A Fundraiser” purple button
- This will bring you directly to a “Start Fundraising” page to finalize content.
- Set a goal - $1,000 is the default.
- You are fundraising “on your own” - this is the default.
- Name Your Page - “Darren’s YMCA of Bucks County Fundraiser”
- Briefly summarize your page - “Please help impact members of our community by giving to YMCA of Bucks County”
- Upload an image - this is required. It can be a photo of you, a Y logo, etc.
- Tell Your Story - there is content provided in this box, or you can make adjustments to it, such as mentioning that you are a board member why the Y is so important to you.
- Click on the “Create Fundraiser Page” blue box at the bottom.
- You will then be asked to either sign in or create an account.
Account set up is easy!
- Once you’ve created your page and set up your account, your page will become live. You will then receive an email with a link to your page.
- Share your Crowd Raise campaign with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Other Personal Fundraising:
Host a bake sale, run a car wash, or celebrate your birthday online, there are many ways you can support YMCA of Bucks County.