Back to You
Back to you is a Pathway Program for individuals who are in recovery from substance use disorder. Our program is a twelve-week program that is offered at no cost to those who qualify. The Y provides a free family membership with the program and Stay & Play for children of participants.
Next SessionJune 14
Pathway Experience 2021
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2021 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- A complimentary, 12-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family. To learn how to ZOOM, click here
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection.