Healthy Lifestyles Program
The Healthy Lifestyles Program focuses on behavior change, movement, weight loss and lifestyle modification. The goals of the program are for participants to lose weight and increase physical activity to at least 150 minutes per week or more.
HLP is a 16-week program that connects weekly for one hour each. One day is classroom-based and the second is exercise-based. Then, providing ongoing support, 1X/month every other month for 6 months.
Classroom curriculum is based on both CDC and Y-USA scientific data and reserach. Fitness portion is led by a Personal Trainer with participants learning a full-body exercise routine and instruction.
Participants receive a 16 week family membership during the program.
Pathway Experience 2021
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2021 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- A complimentary, 16-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family. To learn how to ZOOM, click here
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection.