THRIVE Cancer Wellness Program for Adults
THRIVE is a 12-week group personal training program designed for people who have become de-conditioned or chronically fatigued from battling cancer. With the guidance of specially trained personal trainers, participants build back muscle mass and muscular strength, increase flexibility and cardiovascular endurance and improve functional ability. Participants are also offered the opportunity to try a sampling of group exercise classes within the supportive environment of the group.
THRIVE participants and their families receive a free family membership to the Y for the duration of the program.
Participants receive a 12-week family membership for the duration of the program.
New Session begins:Doylestown
Pathway Experience 2021
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2021 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- A complimentary, 12-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family. To learn how to ZOOM, click here
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection.