YMCA of Bucks County is proud to offer the Veterans Pathway Program. Veterans of all ages and abilities who are looking to get back to a healthier lifestyle are encouraged to join our next group and begin on a path to a healthier lifestyle. We greatly thank Veterans for their service and want to offer our resources at the Y to help those looking to refocus their efforts on improving mind, body, and spirit.
The Veterans group connects weekly for 12-weeks and has full access to all of the facilities and programs that the Y has to offer, with the personal support of Y staff and trainers.
This free program includes:
- Participation in
12-weekVeterans Wellness Program (for veteran & spouse/partner) which includes activities such as yoga, personal training, classes, and more.
- Family membership during the 12-week duration of the Veterans Wellness Program
- 6-month Adult memberships for veteran & spouse/partner after successful completion of the 12-week program
NEXT SESSION BEGINS:All branches
Pathway Experience 2021
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2021 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- A complimentary, 12-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family. To learn how to ZOOM, click here
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I think I speak for all of us when I tell you that this was a life-changing experience. I feel like I’m back on track for getting fit and healthy... probably since I was IN the military! I really enjoyed the class, and wish it were longer than 12 weeks. I look forward to seeing you both in the next few months around the Y. Thank you again for all your hard-work. You are the BEST ever." J-Warminster program