YMCA of Bucks County is proud to offer the Veterans Pathway Program. Veterans and spouses/partners of all ages and abilities who are looking to get back to a healthier lifestyle are encouraged to join our next group and begin on a path to a healthier lifestyle. We greatly thank Veterans for their service and want to offer our resources at the Y to help those looking to refocus their efforts on improving mind, body, and spirit.
The Veterans group connects weekly for 12-weeks and has full access to all of the facilities and programs that the Y has to offer, with the personal support of Y staff and trainers.
This free program includes:
- Participation in 12-week Veterans Wellness Program which includes activities such as yoga, personal training, classes, and more.
- Family membership during the 12-week duration of the Veterans Wellness Program
- 6-month Adult memberships for participant after successful completion of the 12-week program
- Honorably discharged veterans
- Active military
- Active or honorably discharged, reservist or national guard
- Spouse or partner of Veteran
Pathway Experience 2021
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2021 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- A complimentary, 12-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family. To learn how to ZOOM, click here
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection. Meetings are fitness and well-being focused and include stress management, Yoga, Aqua Fitness and Nutrition.
Note: In valuing the graciousness of our donors, successful enrollment in a pathway program relies on consistent attendance and participation. Pathway participants with 3 or more class absences without communication to the instructor will be disenrolled so we may provide an opportunity to another. Kindly consider this prior to joining us.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I think I speak for all of us when I tell you that this was a life-changing experience. I feel like I’m back on track for getting fit and healthy... probably since I was IN the military! I really enjoyed the class, and wish it were longer than 12 weeks. I look forward to seeing you both in the next few months around the Y. Thank you again for all your hard-work. You are the BEST ever." J-Warminster program