Camp Bucks | Palisades Middle School
Conveniently located at Palisades Middle School and intended to serve the Palisades School District, our camps provide a traditional experience in an indoor/outdoor setting that promotes learning, caring, teamwork and friendship. Each week your child will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities including sports, games, arts, music, swimming, science and more!
Adventure Camp, grades 1-6
Counselor in training programs, grades 7 - 11
Location: 4710 Durham Road, Kintnersville, PA
Camp Dates: July 12-August 13
Why Camp Bucks?
Kids grow, build skills and gain self-confidence in a safe, values-based environment. Camp Bucks has so much to offer youth from preschool through 8th grade. What makes us the best choice for your child?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- NEW! No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- Flexible scheduling with weekly full-day, half-day, and extended care options
- Weekly themes, activities, special events and treats
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration and fun
- A perfect blend of indoor air-conditioned and outdoor sunshine activities
- All campers are swim tested for safety and non-swimmers receive complimentary swim lessons during camp, additional swim lesson extension program available
- Pizza (available for purchase) on Thursdays
- Financial assistance (up to 75%) and sibling (10%) discounts will be available.
CIT Group Interview datesAs part of our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address provided below:
Need instructions? View details on how to register in our welcome letter.
Required: <Welcome & Registration Letter>
Camp Interest FormHave a question? Or just want to be sure to receive communications about our summer camp program? Fill out this simple form, below:
Telephone: 215.536.9622, x0