CAMP BUCKS | DOYLESTOWN
Located on our beautiful 20 acre campus outside the borough city limits, our summer camp program provides weekly half-day, full-day specialty, sports and adventure camp options for your child. Mix and match to provide your child with a different experience every week for their best summer ever.
Adventure Camp, grades K-7
Jr. Adventure Camp, ages 3-5
Counselor in training programs, grade 8-10
Ability Camp, grades K-7
Ability Teen Summer Leaders, ages 14-21
Location: 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901
Camp Dates: June 14-Aug 27
Why Camp Bucks?
Kids grow, build skills and gain self-confidence in a safe, values-based environment. Camp Bucks has so much to offer youth from preschool through 10th grade. What makes us the best choice for your child?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- Flexible scheduling with weekly half-day, full-day and extended care options
- Weekly themes, activities and special events
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration and fun
- Over 20 acres of open grounds with gaga courts, sand volleyball and outdoor basketball courts
- Summer learning camps including reading, math and writing
- All campers are swim tested for safety and non-swimmers receive complimentary swim lessons during camp, additional swim lesson extension program available
- Highly trained and engaged camp staff
- Pizza Friday option available for $5
- NEW! Specialty camp options for Jr. Adventure campers
Camp Open House dates
CIT Group Interview datesAs part of our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address provided below:
Need instructions? View details on how to register in our welcome letter.
Required: <Welcome & Registration Letter>
Telephone: 215.348.8132, X1168
Camp Interest FormHave a question? Or just want to be sure to receive communications about our summer camp program? Fill out this simple form, below:
Find your Camp Hotsheet, Facebook & camp contact info here:
(for currently attending families)