Camp Bucks | Lower Bucks County
Summer Camps in Fairless Hills and Holland
Camps in our Lower Bucks County provide a great opportunity for children to experience the wonder and fun of summer with friends while in a safe, nurturing environment.
Fairless Hills (grades K-7 & 8-10 CITs)
June 21-Aug 27
601 S. Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 (branch webpage here)
Holland Outdoor Center (grades K-7 & 8-10 CITs)
June 14-Aug 20
579 Holland Road, Holland, PA 18966 (branch webpage here)
Why Camp Bucks?
Kids grow, build skills and gain self-confidence in a safe, values-based environment. Camp Bucks has so much to offer youth from preschool through 10th grade. What makes us the best choice for your child?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- Flexible scheduling with weekly half-day, full-day and extended care options
- Weekly themes, activities and special events
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration, and fun
- Perfect blend of indoor air-conditioned and outdoor sunshine activities
- All campers are swim tested for safety and non-swimmers receive complimentary swim lessons during camp, additional swim lesson extension program available
- Highly trained and engaged camp staff
- Pizza Friday option available for $5
- Proudly accepting ELRC for all Adventure Camps at Fairless Hills.
CIT Group Interview datesAs part of our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address provided below:
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial Assistance, all regions)
ELRC contact, email@example.com (Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland)
HOW TO REGISTER DURING QUARANTINE
- Click below to select the program(s) of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login. Important: if you already have a membership account, please login to
that youth, teen or family account. Do not create a new account. Still having trouble? Read our "online login instructions" HERE.
- NEW! Deposits not required!
- Print registration paperwork packet and return it to the branch.
- Read the Lower Bucks Region Camp Parent Handbook.
- Read camp emails that contain important information about camp. These emails are our main form of communication. If you unsubscribe to these emails, please understand that you may not receive important information.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to your child's first day of camp.
Camp Interest FormHave a question? Or just want to be sure to receive communications about our summer camp program? Fill out this simple form, below: