Camp Bucks | Quakertown
Summer Camps in Quakertown
Conveniently located on our large campus in Quakertown borough, our camps provide a traditional experience in an indoor/outdoor setting that promotes learning, caring, teamwork and friendship. Each week your child will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities including sports, games, arts, music, swimming, science and more!
Adventure Camp, grades K-5
Jr. Adventure Camp, ages 3-5
Counselor in training programs, age 13-15
Ability Camp, grades K-7
Location: 401 Fairview Avenue, Quakertown, PA
Camp Dates: June 15-August 30
Why Camp Bucks?
Kids grow, build skills and gain self-confidence in a safe, values-based environment. Camp Bucks has so much to offer youth from preschool through 8th grade. What makes us the best choice for your child?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- NEW! No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- Weekly full-day and extended care options available
- Weekly themes, activities, special events and treats
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration and fun
- A perfect blend of indoor air-conditioned and outdoor sunshine activities
- All campers are swim tested for safety and non-swimmers receive complimentary swim lessons during camp, additional swim lesson extension program available
- FREE this summer! Pizza Thursday option available
- Proudly accepting ELRC for all Adventure Camps
Need Half-Day Options?Half-day options are now available at our Quakertown branch. Please contact Carlie Bearn for additional information.
CIT Group Interview datesAs part of our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address provided below:
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial Assistance, all regions)
ELRC contact, email@example.com (Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP 2021
- Click below to select the program(s) of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login. Important: if you already have a membership account, please login to that youth, teen or family account. Do not create a new account. Still having trouble? Read our "online login instructions" HERE.
- NEW! Deposits not required!
- Print camp registration packet and return it to the branch.
- Read the Upper Bucks Region Camp Parent Handbook.
- Read camp emails which contain important information about camp. These emails are our main form of communication. If you unsubscribe to these emails, please understand that you may not receive important information.
A new waiver is now required for all campers and child care participants for summer 2020. It only needs to be executed once per child for the summer and is available in electronic or paper form, below. To expedite the sign-in process each week, parents are requested to sign the waiver prior to arriving at camp on the first day.
Camp Interest FormHave a question? Or just want to be sure to receive communications about our summer camp program? Fill out this simple form, below:
Telephone: 215.536.9622, x0
Find your Camp Hotsheet, Facebook & camp contact info here:
Camp Phone Number:
(for currently attending families)