Warminster to Holland Camp
YMCA of Bucks County has a unique option for Warminster families in 2021 looking for a traditional full-time camp. Campers are dropped off in the morning in Warminster and ride the Y bus to our amazing Holland camp site every day. Enjoy an outdoor camp experience with pool, sports, specialties and more!
Traditional Adventure Camp - Grades K-7
Counselor in Training (CIT) - Grades 8-10
Sports & Specialty
Bus departs 8:30AM
624 York Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Camp Open House dates
CIT Group Interview datesNEW this year! As part of
our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp
interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom
link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial Assistance, all regions)
ELRC contact, email@example.com (Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland)
HOW TO REGISTER DURING QUARANTINE
- Click below to select the program(s) of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login. Important: if you already have a membership account, please login to
that youth, teen or family account. Do not create a new account. Still having trouble? Read our "online login instructions" HERE.
- NEW! Deposits not required!
- Print registration paperwork packet and return it to the branch.
- Read the Lower Bucks Region Camp Parent Handbook.
- Read camp emails that contain important information about camp. These emails are our main form of communication. If you unsubscribe to these emails, please understand that you may not receive important information.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to your child's first day of camp.