Youth Education Center
Our Morrisville-based Youth Education Center offers programs for children age three years through 5th grade.
Why the Morrisville Youth Education Center?
- PA Keystone STARS level 4
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- State Licensed
- Certified Teachers, Assistant Teachers with Associates degree with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Secure, locked facility
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted
Preschool Located in:
200 N. Pennsylvania Avenue
Morrisville, PA 19067
YOUTH EDUCATION CENTER AT A GLANCE
Children age three years through 5th grade
Y Financial Assistance accepted
Staff & Resources:
Enthusiastic, well-trained, accredited staff and educators
Students enrolled and currently attending the preschool receive an automatic youth membership to the Y. The membership allows students to participate in programs at the Y including sports, fitness and
PRE-K COUNTS PROGRAM
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts is a grant funded program that provides high-quality, pre-kindergarten services to at-risk three- and four-year olds at no cost to families. Children living in families earning up to 300 percent of poverty, or a family of four earning $75,000 annually, are eligible to apply.
- Children must turn age three prior to September 1 of the academic school year
- The program is only in session August-June, with select holidays off.
- Families must complete an application and submit documentation of need to be accepted to the program.
- Limited spacing is available.
PRESCHOOL SUMMER EXPLORERS
Ages 3 to 5 years | Held weekly during the summer, our summer enrichment programs include indoor and outdoor activities, flexible half-day and full-day activities and weekly themes