Youth Education Center
Our Newtown-based Youth Education Center offers programs for children age 6 weeks through to Kindergarten.
Why the Newtown Youth Education Center?
- Infant and Toddler programs for age 6 weeks - age 2
- Traditional classroom programs for age 2-1/2 through kindergarten
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- State Licensed
- Keystone STARS
- Certified Teachers with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Secure, locked facility with cameras in each classroom
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted
Youth Education Center located in:
99 Barclay Street
Newtown, PA 18940
YOUTH EDUCATION CENTER AT A GLANCE
Children 6 weeks through age 5
Y Financial Assistance accepted
Staff & Resources:
Enthusiastic, well-trained, accredited staff and educators
Students enrolled and currently attending the preschool receive an automatic youth membership to the Y. The membership allows students to participate in programs at the Y including sports, fitness and
INFANT AND TODDLER PROGRAMS
Ages 6 weeks - age 2 | Our programs for Infants and Toddlers feature low, child to adult ratios and the type of care parents have come to expect from YMCA staff. Our classrooms include cribs, changing tables and individualized care for children.
Central Bucks Family YMCA Youth Education Center offers programs for children 3 years to Kindergarten. The Preschool builds on a child's natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Getting along with other children, sharing, taking turns and working in a group are a natural part of playing games or learning a new craft.
SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Ages 3 to 5 years | Held weekly June 18-August 24, 2018 our summer enrichment programs include indoor and outdoor activities, flexible half-day and full-day activities, weekly themes and the award-winning Growing Up Wild curriculum.