FEBRUARY 1-29, 2020
EXPRESSO BIKE CHALLENGE
Ride as many miles as you can on the Expresso Bike and help raise money and awareness for our Y!
RIDE TO RAISE AWARENESS:
- Ride as many miles as you can for your Y
- Invite your friends & family to pledge for your ride
- Raise $100 in pledges and be recognized with a Rally Badge next to your name on the Expresso Leaderboards
- Expresso will donate $0. 10/mile to your Y!*
- All proceeds will go to your Y
- Create an account, register, you will receive a personal Rally for the Y support page link
INDIVIDUAL & TEAM PRIZES
- Riders who raise $100 or more will earn a Rally Badge and be entered into a lottery for a chance to win an extra $1,000 for their Y.
- Riders under the age of 20 who earn their badge will be entered into a second Youth Lottery for a chance to win $500 for their Y.
- Expresso will donate an extra $0.10/mile to each participating Y.* At the end of the event, Expresso will donate an additional $1,000 to the top money-raising team.
RULES OF THE RIDE:
- Guest rides, Train Mode ("Manual Mode" on vintage chariots) and Dragon Fit miles will not count during the event.
- You must ride at the Y that you register for in order for your miles to count.
- No more than one rider per ID. If it is determined that a rider has shared the ID, then that rider will be disqualified from the challenge and the totals will be removed.
- For a ride to count, it must start and finish during the challenge timeframe.
- Bikes must be connected to the internet with eLive and all rides must be reported directly from the bike.
- Neither team nor individual totals will be adjusted for rides not reported by the bikes, crashes, flat tires, missed workouts, or any other down time.
- Our YMCA will receive a donation from Expresso if the total number of pledges yields $10 or more.
Visit Expresso.com/RallyfortheY for more information or join the team directly here: