SUMMER CAMP | Holland
WHY SUMMER CAMP HERE?
- A SAFE, ENJOYABLE and AFFORDABLE option for families
- Weekly pricing options
- Flexible scheduling with weekly half-day, full-day and extended care options
- A great mix of college-age and adult staff
- Varied programming to allow kids to experience something different each week
- Indoor play options for inclement weather
- Weekly communication and text notification
- Camp Facebook group providing photos and important information about the week
- Weekly trip options
- Financial Assistance available - application deadline Mar 1
- Outdoor pool
- Swim lesson extension program available
- Access to playground and indoor space
Open House events
Find out more about our programs and speak directly with camp staff at one of our upcoming camp open house dates:
Jan 12, 11am-3pm (Oxford Valley Mall camp open house)
Feb 20, 5-7pm (Fairless Hills branch)
June 17-August 23 tentative based on school district schedule
597 Beverly Road, Holland, PA
3 yrs - grade 10
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- You'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Submit the camper Medication Form (If applicable, due by first day of camp)
- Contact Welcome Center with any questions, 215.949.3400.
Register on paper, in-person
- Please print & complete the camp registration grid.
- Register at the Welcome Center
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Attend a Camp Open House to have specific questions answered by camp staff.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. After 6 PM, campers will be escorted to Stay & Play (additional fee), where they will wait to be picked up by the parent. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Ryan Hazelett at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.