SUMMER CAMP | DOYLESTOWN
Located on our beautiful 20 acre campus outside the borough city limits, our summer camp program provides weekly half-day, full-day specialty, sports and adventure camp options for your child. Mix and match to provide your child with a different experience every week for their best summer ever.
WHY SUMMER CAMP HERE?
- Financial assistance available - applications due Mar 1
- Safe enjoyable and affordable options for families
- Weekly pricing options
- Flexible scheduling with weekly, half-day, full-day and extended care options
- A great mix of college-age and adult staff
- Varied programming to allow kids to experience something different each week
- Indoor play options for inclement weather
- Weekly communication and text notifications
- Camp Facebook Group providing photos and important information about the week
- Weekly trip options
- Over 20 acres of open grounds with gaga courts, sand volleyball and outdoor basketball courts
- Summer learning camps including reading, math and writing
- Two indoor pools allowing youth to get in out of the sun
Camp dates: June 19-August 30
Location: 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown (across from CB West)
Serving ages: Preschool - grade 10
TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO REGISTER
Register for any of our camp programs online or in-person:
- Click below to select the program of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login.
- You'll pay the non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp) and answer other applicable questions.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Submit the camper Medication Form (If applicable, due by first day of camp)
- Contact Welcome Center with any questions, 215.348.8131.
Register on paper, in-person
- Please print & complete the camp registration grid.
- Register at the Welcome Center
- Pay non-refundable deposits ($25/camp; $50/specialty camp)
- Choose future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Attend a Camp Open House to have specific questions answered by camp staff.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to first week of camp.
Looking for an outstanding camp experience for a child with special needs? Ability Camp is a "camp within a camp" and provides support for campers who require smaller ratios and additional support. Our camp also features a “Cool Down Cave,” a supervised on-site, enclosed space designed to allow campers a calming, private area to decompress and de-escalate as necessary. The space features cave themed decorations, bean bag chairs, yoga mats, sensory & fidget toys, a sound machine and an aromatherapy machine. Contact Julianne Hirst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.348.8131, x1136 for information.
- Late Care ends at 6 PM. Children not picked up by 6 PM will be charged an additional $5.00 per 5 minutes of lateness. After 6 PM, campers will be escoted to Stay & Play (additional fee), where they will wait to be picked up by the parent. Repeated offenses may jeopardize future enrollment in Late Camp.
- Please pick your camps carefully, as a $20 fee will be assessed per request per child for a request to change a camp. A camper is not permitted to change camps during the camp week. Deposits are not returned with cancellations.
- All change/cancellation requests must be submitted to Melanie Spratt at least 10 days prior to the first day of the requested camp.
- No changes will be permitted for Specialty Camps.