Camp Bucks | Lower Bucks County
Summer Camps in Fairless Hills and Holland
Camps in our Lower Bucks County provide a great opportunity for children to experience the wonder and fun of summer with friends while in a safe, nurturing environment.
Fairless Hills (grades K-7 & 8-10 CITs)
601 S. Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 (branch webpage here)
Holland Outdoor Center (grades K-7 & 8-10 CITs)
579 Holland Road, Holland, PA 18966 (branch webpage here)
Why Camp Bucks?
Kids grow, build skills and gain self-confidence in a safe, values-based environment. Camp Bucks has so much to offer youth from preschool through 10th grade. What makes us the best choice for your child?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- NEW! No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- NEW! Half Day Saturday and Sunday weekend camps for campers who are home with the family during the workweek and need a camp boost (Holland location only)
- NEW! Academic Explorers camps with certified teachers focus on ‘bridging the academic gap’ to help prepare students entering 1st through 3rd grades for the upcoming school year
- Flexible scheduling with weekly half-day, full-day and extended care options
- Weekly themes, activities and special events
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration, and fun
- Perfect blend of indoor air-conditioned and outdoor sunshine activities
- All campers are swim tested for safety and non-swimmers receive complimentary swim lessons during camp, additional swim lesson extension program available
- Highly trained and engaged camp staff
- NEW THIS SUMMER! Pizza Thursday option available, see grid for details (page 7)
- Proudly accepting ELRC for all Adventure Camps at Fairless Hills.
NEW! Weekend Camp
Offered Saturday & Sunday, 9AM-12PM
- Sports, games, art/music and science
- Meet new friends, get outside
- Perfect for families with non-traditional work schedules or looking for additional activities for kids on the weekend
- Flexible registration, register for both days or just one!
- Begins June 20
- Offered at Doylestown, Holland & Quakertown locations
Registration coming soon!
Find your Camp Hotsheet, Facebook & camp contact info here:
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance. To accommodate the uncertainty of knowing when you will return to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are removing our May deadlines for submitting financial assistance applications.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org - Financial Assistance, all regions
ELRC contact, email@example.com - Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland
Camp Open House Dates
Ask questions, meet camp staff & register at our Open House Events held at the Fairless Hills Branch:
Wed, June 10, 6-7PM
- REGISTER for Live Zoom
CIT Group Interview datesNEW this year! As part of our improved CIT leadership training, all CITs must attend a pre-camp interview. Camp interviews will take place over the phone or via Zoom link. To schedule, please contact your camp leader at the email address provided below:
HOW TO REGISTER DURING QUARANTINE
Registration for our summer camp programs has never been easier. Now, in consideration of the uncertainty of start date due to the required closures, deposits are not required and refunds are guaranteed:
- Click below to select the program(s) of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login. Important: if you already have a membership account, please login to
that youth, teen or family account. Do not create a new account. Still having trouble? Read our "online login instructions" HERE.
- NEW! Deposits not required!
- Print registration paperwork packet and return it to the branch when we reopen!
- Read the Lower Bucks Region Camp Parent Handbook.
- Read camp emails which contain important information about camp. These emails are our main form of communication. If you unsubscribe to these emails, please understand that you may not receive important information.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to your child's first day of camp.
A new waiver is now required for all campers and child care participants for summer 2020. It only needs to be executed once per child for the summer and is available in electronic or paper form, below. To expedite the sign-in process each week, parents are requested to sign the waiver prior to arriving at camp on the first day.
Camp Interest FormHave a question? Or just want to be sure to receive communications about our summer camp program? Fill out this simple form, below: