CAMP BUCKS | New Hope-Solebury
YMCA of Bucks County is proud to present their newest location for Camp Bucks in New Hope-Solebury. Camp Bucks provides fun, weekly themes, activities, and special events. An age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration, friendships, and fun. Highly trained and engaged adult camp staff dedicated to quality, safety, and building community.
Adventure Camp, grades K-5
Clubhouse for Kids
2712 N. Sugan Road
New Hope, PA
June 29-Aug 14
Why Camp Bucks?
- Safe, enjoyable and affordable option for families
- NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing
- NEW! No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations related to COVID-19
- NEW! Academic Explorers (entering 1st-3rd grade) and Jr. Academic Explorers (entering K) camps with certified teachers focus on ‘bridging the academic gap’ to help prepare students for the upcoming school year
- STEM Camps
- Snacks and lunch
- Weekly themes, activities and special events
- Age-appropriate curriculum that encourages learning, exploration and fun
- Optional Pizza Friday!
Find your Camp Hotsheet, Facebook & camp contact info here:
Camp, direct phone number:
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance. To accommodate the uncertainty of knowing when you will return to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are removing our May deadlines for submitting financial assistance applications.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org - Financial Assistance, all regions
ELRC contact, email@example.com - Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland
HOW TO REGISTER DURING QUARANTINE
- Click below to select the program(s) of your choice.
- Login to your account or create an online login. Important: if you already have a membership account, please login to that youth, teen or family account. Do not create a new account. Still having trouble? Read our "online login instructions" HERE.
- NEW! Deposits not required!
- Print registration paperwork packet and and return it to the branch.
- Read the Central Buck Region Parent Handbook
- Read camp emails which contain important information about camp. These emails are our main form of communication. If you unsubscribe to these emails, please understand that you may not receive important information.
Required Immunization Forms must be turned into camp staff prior to your child's first day of camp.
A new waiver is now required for all campers and child care participants for summer 2020. It only needs to be executed once per child for the summer and is available in electronic or paper form, below. To expedite the sign-in process each week, parents are requested to sign the waiver prior to arriving at camp on the first day.