SUMMER CAMP | Quakertown
THIS IS ME.
As campers learn, grow and thrive in our values-based camp environment; parents and caregivers, you can look forward to the following VALUE in our camp fees:
- Early Care and Late Care is FREE! Camp hours are 6:15AM – 6:00PM
- Our adventure camps are proud to serve as a licensed camp of Pennsylvania, adhering to state ratios and care compliance as set forth through Department of Human Services (DHS)
- A perfect blend of indoor air conditioned, and outdoor sunshine activities
- Flexible scheduling including full day, half day and extended care options
- All five day, full day campers swim 3 times per week in our indoor water park pool and receive free pizza lunch on Thursdays!
- Weekly surprises include fun events such as color run or water slide day, or delicious treats like water ice or ice cream
- High parent communication through our Facebook groups and weekly email blasts
Our dedicated camp staff leadership team forward to serving you and your family this summer. Thank you for choosing YMCA of Bucks County. Together we are, Bucks County Strong!
401 Fairview Avenue, Quakertown, PA
Age 3 - 7th grade
June 17-August 30 tentative based on school district schedule
HOW TO REGISTER
At this time, registration for our Quakertown-based camps is only available in-person at the Welcome Center. Online registration is not available for Quakertown.
- Complete camp registration packet and camp selection grid at home or at Welcome Center (one grid per child) and sign where indicated.
- Give packet to Member Engagement Representative at the Welcome Center who will review to ensure it is complete and register your child for camps.
- Pay non-refundable deposits
- Setup future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read camp emails which contain important information about camp. I understand that should I unsubscribe to these emails that I will not receive this information.
- A copy of your child’s health assessment and record of immunizations. You may drop-off at Welcome Center or email directly to your camp location at: email@example.com
Telephone: 215.536.9622, x0