Seventh Grade Memberships
Welcome 7th graders!
YMCA of Bucks County offers free memberships for all 7th graders in our community! YMCA of Bucks County is a cause-driven organization for Youth Development fulfilling its mission with the Seventh Grade Initiative. The Y offers free membership to all students in the seventh grade. The goal of the initiative is to encourage youth to make healthy choices and avoid risky behaviors to succeed in school and life.
In order to participate, students will need to show a student ID/report card or class roster along with a parental/guardian signature.
Those who participate will receive access to the pools, the Wellness Center with a mandatory orientation, the gym, the ability to participate in group exercise classes and sports classes, teen programs, volunteering opportunities and much more!
2021-2022 School Year
Must join by: 5/31/22
7th Grade Initiative and Teen Members: Get Started
- Student must read and sign the Member Code of Conduct
- Student must read the Teen Strength and Fitness Orientation Guide, watch the Fitness Equipment Orientation Video & take the Teen Orientation Quiz
- Download the YMCA of Bucks County app review WORKOUTS to adult/teen cardio workout (hit start/once completed, choose Teen Total Body Strength Workout for helpful training videos.
Be sure to screenshot completed test results, needing a score of at least 25 out of 32 questions correct, as your student will need to show this screenshot to the Welcome Center to receive his/her scan tag to scan each time they enter the facility.
The YMCA of Bucks County Member Handbook can be found in full on our website here.
Teen Strength Orientation
YMCA of Bucks County Wellness Centers are open to all members ages 12+. In properly orienting our teen members to the rules and how to safely use the equipment, teens/tweens age 12-14 must complete the new virtual Teen Strength Orientation prior to accessing the Wellness Center.
7th Grade Membership offers the following membership privileges:
- Teen strength & fitness orientation
- Use of Wellness Center*
- Use of pool
- Use of gymnasium
- Sports and exercise classes
- Reduced program costs
- Teen classes
* Must complete Teen Strength & Fitness Orientation video and packet to use the Wellness Center.