Seventh Grade Memberships
YMCA of Bucks County offers free memberships for all 7th graders in our community!
Welcome 7th (& 8th) graders!
YMCA of Bucks County is a cause-driven organization for Youth Development fulfilling its mission with the Seventh Grade Initiative. The Y offers free membership to all students in the seventh grade. The goal of the initiative is to encourage youth to make healthy choices and avoid risky behaviors to succeed in school and life.
In order to participate, students will need to show a student ID/report card or class roster along with a parental/guardian signature.
Those who participate will receive access to the pools, the fitness center with a mandatory orientation, the gym, the ability to participate in group exercise classes and sports classes, teen programs, volunteering opportunities and much more!
2021 School Year
Must join by: 5/31/21
*Please note that while coronovirus safety protocols are in place, parents must accompany and supervise during visits.
- Register in-person at Welcome Center with proof of grade level and parent/guardian
- Read Teen Strength Orientation Guide
- Take: Teen Strength Quiz and capture text results to show proof of completion at Welcome Center.
- Download the YMCA of Bucks County app review WORKOUTS to adult/teen cardio workout (hit start/once completed, choose Teen Total Body Strength Workout for helpful training videos.
- Use MindBody app or software to reserve open gym time and open/lap swim time. <REGISTRATION LINKS>
7th Grade Membership offers the following membership privileges:
- Teen strength & fitness orientation
- Use of fitness center*
- Use of pool
- Use of gymnasium
- Sports and exercise classes
- reduced program costs
- Teen classes
* Must complete Teen Strength & Fitness Orientation video and packet to use the Fitness Center.
Must be accompanied by an adult (for 2020-21 school year)