YMCA of Bucks County is proud to offer the Veterans Pathway Program. Veterans and spouses/partners of all ages and abilities who are looking to get back to a healthier lifestyle are encouraged to join our next group and begin on a path to a healthier lifestyle. We greatly thank Veterans for their service and want to offer our resources at the Y to help those looking to refocus their efforts on improving mind, body, and spirit.
The Veterans group connects weekly for 12-weeks and has full access to all of the facilities and programs that the Y has to offer, with the personal support of Y staff and trainers.
This free program includes:
- Participation in 12-week Veterans Wellness Program which includes activities such as yoga, personal training, classes, and more.
- Family membership during the 12-week duration of the Veterans Wellness Program
- 6-month Adult memberships for participants after successful completion of the 12-week program
- Honorably discharged veterans
- Active military
- Active or honorably discharged, reservist or national guard
- Spouse or partner of Veteran
Pathway Experience 2022
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your 2022 pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- Complimentary, 12-week membership for you and your family
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly connections and conversations via ZOOM with your pathway family.
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two. Togetherness Times are established days/times during the week that the majority of pathway participants plan on accessing a YMCA of Bucks County branch. YMCA of Bucks County will have qualified staff standing by during Togetherness Times for support and connection. Meetings are fitness and well-being focused and include stress management, Yoga, Aqua Fitness and Nutrition.
Note: In valuing the graciousness of our donors, successful enrollment in a pathway program relies on consistent attendance and participation. Pathway participants with 3 or more class absences without communication to the instructor will be disenrolled so we may provide an opportunity to another. Kindly consider this prior to joining us.