The Y offers Youth Education Centers to
Why the Y?
- Infant and Toddler programs for age 6 weeks - age 2
- Traditional classroom programs for age 3 through kindergarten
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- Knowledgeable, caring, certified and screened staff
- Secure, locked facility
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted.
- Financial Assistance available to those who qualify
For center specific information, select a center below:
What we offer:
INFANT AND TODDLER PROGRAMS
Ages 6 weeks - age 2 | Our programs for Infants and Toddlers feature low, child to adult ratios and the type of care parents have come to expect from YMCA staff. At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That’s why our child care programs are staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids, the need children have to feel connected and supported in trying new things and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.
PRESCHOOL & PRE-KINDERGARTEN PROGRAMS
YMCA of Bucks County Youth Education Centers offers programs for children three years to pre-kindergarten. Our programs build on a child's natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Getting along with other children, sharing, taking turns and working in a group are a natural part of playing games or learning a new craft.
PRE-K COUNTS PROGRAM (Morrisville only)
The Morrisville branch of YMCA of Bucks County proudly works with community partners to offer the Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts program to families in Bucks County.
School Age Care
Care provided to your elementary-aged child before and after school and when school is closed.