Child Care Center in Morrisville, PA
Our Morrisville-based child care center offers toddler programs for children age 18 months through 2 years.
Why the Morrisville child care center?
- Toddler programs for age 18 months-2 years
- We offer full day care 5 and 3 days a week and 3 half days
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- PA Keystone Stars Level 3
- Knowledgeable, caring, certified and screened staff
- Secure, locked facility
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted.
- Financial Assistance available
TODDLER PROGRAMSOur toddler classroom environments are created with developmentally appropriate learning centers and materials utilizing The Creative Curriculum. In the toddler classroom, you will find blocks, puzzles, art supplies, dramatic play equipment, sensory tables, a library and more. Toddlers have the freedom to choose what activities they are interested in. Teachers guide and support their learning throughout those activities, helping them learn new skills and encouraging them to try new experiences.
Growing Up WILD returns Summer 2021
Growing Up WILD is an early childhood education curriculum that builds on children’s sense of wonder about nature and invites them to explore wildlife and the world around them. Through a wide range of activities and experiences, Growing Up WILD provides an early foundation for developing positive impressions about the natural world and lifelong social and academic skills.
Available weekly: June 21- August 20, Full Day 8AM-5PM or Half Day 8AM-12PM
Financial Assistance and ELRC accepted at all sites.
- Complete our convenient inquiry form <FOUND HERE>
- You will be contacted by site director to confirm your child's spot
- Program director will send you registration packet
Growing Up WILD pricing
|Full day, 3 days/week||$170|
|Full day, 5 days/week||$248|
|Half day, 3 days/week||$133|
|Half day, 5 days/week||$193|