MORRISVILLE PRE-K COUNTS CHILD CARE CENTER
Our Morrisville-based Pre-K Counts center offers programs for children age 3-5 years.
Why our Morrisville Pre-K Counts center?
- PA Keystone STARS level 4
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- State Licensed
- Certified Teachers, Assistant Teachers with Associates degree with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Secure, locked facility
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted.
200 N. Pennsylvania Avenue
Morrisville, PA 19067
PRE-K COUNTS PROGRAM
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts is a grant-funded program that provides high-quality, pre-kindergarten services to at-risk three- and four-year olds at no cost to families. Children living in families earning up to 300% of poverty, or a family of four earning $78,600 annually, are eligible to apply.
- Children must turn age three prior to September 1 of the academic school year
- The program is only in session August-June, with select holidays off.
- Families must complete an application and submit documentation of need to be accepted to the program.
- Limited spacing is available.
BEFORE/AFTER CARE FOR PRE-K COUNTS
We are proud to announce that before and after school care for our Pre-K Counts program returns for the 2021-2022 school year!
|MONTHLY RATES||3 days/week||5 days/week|
|Before Care: 7AM- start of program||$220||$305|
|After Care: End of program - 5PM||$310||$430|
|Both (all inclusive)||$470||$653|