Child Care Center in New Hope, PA
Our New Hope-Solebury-based Clubhouse for Kids offers programs for children age 18 months through to pre-K.
Make the most of your child's early learning years at Clubhouse For Kids, a YMCA Child Care Center, providing year-round care for children 18 months to pre-K .
- Full and part-time options 7AM-6PM
- YMCA youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs
Strongcurriculum implemented by dedicated certified teachers Home-likeatmosphere in a cozy house in the woods
- Located at 2712 N. Sugan Road, New Hope, PA
- Financial Assistance available
CHILD CARE CENTER AT A GLANCE
Children 18 months through Pre-K
Staff & Resources:
Enthusiastic, well-trained, accredited staff and educators
Students enrolled and currently attending the child care center receive an automatic youth membership to the Y. The membership allows students to participate in programs at the Y including sports, fitness and
Child care center located at:
2712 N. Sugan Road
New Hope, PA 18938
- Pre-class fun: We let “kids be kids” with supervised fun on the playground (weather permitting
- Morning Meeting: We celebrate acts of kindness, mindfulness and share upcoming activities for the day and reinforce, through modeling, expectations of behavior.
- Snack + Learning: Following the morning meeting, classes dismiss to a nutritious morning snack followed by
teacher ledinstruction designed to explore learning topics in an environment that promotes collaboration, communications andcritical thinking as well as individual and paired project time.
- Outdoor fun + lunch
: Later in the morning, activities move to outdoor fun as assigned staff prepares the childrens’ lunches for serving. Half DayDismissal (12:30 PM) After lunch together, and a stretch to get out the wiggly- gigglies, half daystudents get ready for pickupwhile full daystudents have a little more outdoor time. Nap time: Full day students form groups for “Happy Nappy” to rest and renew before afternoon sessions begin.
- Afternoon activities: These activities feature art and music themes and blend learning
centerand whole class structures.
- End-of-day activities: Following an afternoon snack prepared by the staff, end of day activities vary based upon group needs and readiness. Students are released to parents between 4-5:
- *Specials: During the week designated teachers
offerspecial programs, such as Music & Movement, Science Matters, and Mindfulness as part of our curriculum. Junior Gym and Yoga are both offered once a week for an added fee.