Child Care Center in Newtown, PA
Our Newtown-based child care center offers programs for children age 6 weeks through to Kindergarten.
Why the Newtown Child Care Center?
- Infant and Toddler programs for age 6 weeks - age 2
- Traditional classroom programs for age 2-1/2 through kindergarten
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- State Licensed
- Keystone STARS
- Certified Teachers with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Secure, locked facility
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted.
Child care center located in:
99 Barclay Street
Newtown, PA 18940
Serving Ages:Children 6 weeks through age 5
Staff & Resources:
Enthusiastic, well-trained, accredited staff and educators. Students enrolled and currently attending the preschool receive a youth membership to the Y, allowing students to participate in Y programs like sports, fitness and
Growing Up WILD returns Summer 2021
Growing Up WILD is an early childhood education curriculum that builds on children’s sense of wonder about nature and invites them to explore wildlife and the world around them. Through a wide range of activities and experiences, Growing Up WILD provides an early foundation for developing positive impressions about the natural world and lifelong social and academic skills.
Available weekly: June 14- August 20, Full Day 7AM-5:45PM or Half Day 7:30AM-12:30PM
Financial Assistance and ELRC accepted at all sites.
- Complete our convenient inquiry form <FOUND HERE>
- You will be contacted by site director to confirm your child's spot
- Program director will send you registration packet
Growing Up WILD pricing
|Pre-K (age 3-5) Program||Weekly rate|
|Full day, 3 days/week||$190|
|Full day, 5 days/week||$276|
|Half day, 3 days/week||$133|
|Half day, 5 days/week||$193|
INFANT AND TODDLER PROGRAMS
Ages 6 weeks - age 2 | Our programs for Infants and Toddlers feature low, child to adult ratios and the type of care parents have come to expect from YMCA staff. Our classrooms include cribs, changing tables and individualized care for children.
YMCA of Bucks County child care centers offer programs for children 3 years to Kindergarten. The Preschool builds on a child's natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Getting along with other children, sharing, taking turns and working in a group are a natural part of playing games or learning a new craft.