Child Care Center in Quakertown, PA
Our Quakertown-based child care center offers programs for children 3-5 (kindergarten) and before and after school care for youth in grades K-5.
Why the Quakertown Child Care Center?
- Preschool/Pre-K class with full and
half dayschedules with swim lessons and gym classes included
- Kindergarten with full/half day schedules available and transportation to/from Quakertown Area Schools.
- Before and after school care for K-5 with transportation provided to/from all Quakertown Area Schools.
- Day Off School options
- State Licensed
- Keystone STARS Level 2
- Weekly swim lessons & music class (
pre K& K)
- Weekly gym class
- Certified Teachers with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted.
Child care center location and information:
401 Fairview Avenue
Children age 3 through age 5
Before and after school care: Kindergarten through grade 5
The Pre-K is intended to help children shine and prepare themselves emotionally, socially and academically for kindergarten. Our Pre-K class follows “Big Day for PreK” which allows us to focus on the children’s interests, abilities, learning styles, and needs. Our lesson plans are rich in learning content that incorporates the PA Early Learning Standards. Ages: 3-5 years (prior to Kindergarten)
Kindergarten program includes transportation to and from all Quakertown area Schools. Daily hands-on activities build upon skills learned in Kindergarten classrooms. Half day and Full day options are available. Weekly swim lessons and structured gym classes included! Full day and half day options available.