Youth Education Center in Newtown, PA
Our Newtown-based Youth Education Center offers programs for children age 6 weeks through to Kindergarten.
Why the Newtown Youth Education Center?
- Infant and Toddler programs for age 6 weeks - age 2
- Traditional classroom programs for age 2-1/2 through kindergarten
- FREE youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs.
- State Licensed
- Keystone STARS
- Certified Teachers with appropriate screenings and clearances
- Secure, locked facility
- Financial Assistance available
- Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) accepted
Youth Education Center located in:
99 Barclay Street
Newtown, PA 18940
DAY CARE IN NEWTOWN, PA
Children 6 weeks through age 5
Y Financial Assistance accepted
Staff & Resources:
Enthusiastic, well-trained, accredited staff and educators
Students enrolled and currently attending the preschool receive an automatic youth membership to the Y. The membership allows students to participate in programs at the Y including sports, fitness and
Camp Bucks Jr. during Summer, 2020
Age 3-6 | Camp Bucks, Jr. is designed as a stepping stone for families looking for that camp experience, but not ready for that big camp feel. Camp Bucks, Jr. provides a more intimate setting with low child to staff ratios to provide extra individualized attention and nurturing. Located at our year-round child care site, this camp is fully DHS licensed and STARS accredited. Staff consists of mature, highly qualified staff with many years of experience. Children will receive continuing education to prepare them for Preschool - Kindergarten including Reading, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math), Music, and Gross/Fine Motor skills. They will also enjoy FREE local trips to the firehouse, library, and parks!
- Tours available by appointment, call today to schedule your visit!
- ELRC accepted
- Financial Assistance available; applications due by April 1
- New This Summer, 10% sibling discount!
INFANT AND TODDLER PROGRAMS
Ages 6 weeks - age 2 | Our programs for Infants and Toddlers feature low, child to adult ratios and the type of care parents have come to expect from YMCA staff. Our classrooms include cribs, changing tables and individualized care for children.
Central Bucks Family YMCA Youth Education Center offers programs for children 3 years to Kindergarten. The Preschool builds on a child's natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Getting along with other children, sharing, taking turns and working in a group are a natural part of playing games or learning a new craft.