The New Hope - Solebury Clubhouse for Kids offers programs for children ages 18months to pre-k year round. Nestled on 3.5 acres of wooded landscape, The Clubhouse is a wonderful place for exploration, growth and nurturing of the whole child.
- Full and part-time options 7:30AM-6PM
- YMCA youth membership for all students enrolled in our year-round programs
- Strong curriculum implemented by dedicated certified teachers
- Home-like atmosphere in a cozy house in the woods
- Financial Assistance available
Our toddler classrooms are created with the whole child in mind. A developmentally appropriate curriculum infused with learning centers and materials that cater to the child's cognitive, social, emotional and physical abilities. Our skilled teachers help facilitate lasting relationships and independence.
Our preschool program for children 2 yrs to Pre-K builds on a child's natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Our preschool program offers a nurturing atmosphere where children can gain confidence in problem solving, decision making, and fostering friendships. Our Big Day for Pre-K curriculum prepares our pre-K children for the adventures that await them in Kindergarten.
Find out more!
Have questions? Want to take a tour? We're here to help you.