A YMCA of Bucks County membership can support you in your journey of beginning or maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Only at the Y, do Health Seekers of all ages, incomes and background have the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Amenities at each of our branches varies and we welcome you to visit our <location pages> for each site to find out what we have to offer.
- use of all amenities at your home branch
- reciprocity membership at each of our other branches (must visit your home branch over 50% of your visits)
- free drop-in babysitting up to 2 hours per day (where applicable)
- virtual fitness orientation and /or 1:1 Fitness Consultation
- age-appropriate drop-in basketball and volleyball, where applicable
- significantly reduced program costs and priority registration opportunities at your home branch
- free group exercise and fitness programming and classes at your home branch and at our other branches when visiting
- youth and teen programming
- convenient monthly billing
- access to on-site NovaCare Physical Therapy (Fairless Hills, Quakertown)
There are many ways members feel at home at the Y. In addition to providing fitness, sports, swim and social opportunities for every member of the family, membership at the Y opens the door to new experiences and ways to positively impact your community and enrich your life.
Memberships are conveniently drafted on a monthly basis.
College student home for the summer? Or a family that needs a place to stay fit but out of the hot sun in the summer? The Y offers a special, temporary membership just for you!
A benefit provided to our traditional, full memberships, Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico through membership at your home YMCA.
Occasionally, the Y offers membership promotions to encourage the community to join the Y and pursue their healthy lifestyle. Learn more about any currently active promotions.
Gift certificates are available year-round with money saving promotions also offered around the holiday season. Gift certificates can be used towards membership, programs and services.
Financial Assistance Available
YMCA of Bucks County is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve the quality of community life. Financial assistance is funded through gracious donations from local individuals and businesses and is granted, if qualified, through an application process.
See Something? Say Something...
We are dedicated to providing an open line of communications with our members and the community. We count on our members, employees and volunteers to let us know if they become aware of any criminal conduct or violations to the YMCA Code of Conduct by contacting us. If you would prefer to be anonymous, continue to make a report and indicate the nature of confidentiality.
Trish Feinthel: 908.552.5133 or 215.348.8131, x1157
Tim Ryan: 215.348.8131, x1149
How to Join?
Stop by your branch during our normal operating hours to create your membership
Join anytime with our convenient online membership software.
Over the Phone
Call your branch during our normal operating hours and a helpful member engagement representative can get you started