Summer Camps in Bucks County
Camp Bucks 2021
Programs are available throughout Bucks
County and provide traditional adventure camps as well as sports and
specialty camps with extended day options available. Weekly rates begin at $159!
- Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing (read more <HERE>)
- No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations involving COVID-19
- Academic Explorers and Academic Explorers Jr camps with certified teachers focus on ‘bridging the academic gap’ to help prepare students entering Kindergarten 3rd grades for the upcoming school year
Welcome to Camp Bucks!Summer camp at Camp Bucks is so much more than a fun summer for all! At Camp Bucks kids grow, build skills and gain-self-confidence in a values-based environment. Our camp has much to offer kids up to 10th grade. As always, the focus of our camps is to make a positive impact on your child: Friendship, Accomplishment, and Belonging are constant themes at camp.
Camp Location pages:
Let us help you!
The camp webpages (linked above) provide full details on each location including camp brochures, registration paperwork and online registration. Or, contact your camp administrator via email using the addresses below:
|Warminster to Holland||Email:||email@example.com|
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Camp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp
Catherine Refice, firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial Assistance, all regions)
ELRC contact, email@example.com (Quakertown, Fairless Hills and Holland)