Summer Camps in Bucks County
Camp Bucks 2020 is on!
Programs are available throughout Bucks County and provide traditional adventure camps as well as sports and specialty camps with extended day options available. Weekly rates begin at $159!
- NEW! Safeguards based on CDC guidelines for the health and safety of all children including temperature checking, safe distancing and frequent hand-washing (read more <HERE>)
- NEW! No deposits required! Refunds guaranteed for situations involving COVID-19
- NEW! Academic Explorers and Academic Explorers Jr camps with certified teachers focus on ‘bridging the academic gap’ to help prepare students entering Kindergarten and 1st through 3rd grades for the upcoming school year
- NEW! Half-day Saturday and Sunday weekend camps (see Doylestown, Holland and Quakertown locations)
Welcome to Camp Bucks!Summer camp at Camp Bucks is so much more than a fun summer for all! At Camp Bucks kids grow, build skills and gain-self-confidence in a values-based environment. Our camp has much to offer kids up to 10th grade. As always, the focus of our camps is to make a positive impact on your child: Friendship, Accomplishment, and Belonging are constant themes at camp.
2020 Camp Locations:
Morrisville camps- Camp will not run this summer and children will be served at our Fairless Hills branch.
Warminster camps - Due to the school district's mandatory building closure for summer 2020, we are unable to hold camp in Warminster at Willow Dale Elementary School as we have the past few years. We invite campers to join us at our Doylestown, Holland or New Hope-Solebury locations.
We are taking the most strict stance possible for summer camp this year to ensure the health and safety of our campers. Please watch this brief video from Trish Feinthel, chief operations officer of YMCA of Bucks County.
Check out our recent appearance on NBC Philadelphia:
Let us help you!The camp webpages (linked above) provide full details on each location including camp brochures, registration paperwork and online registration. Or, contact your camp administrator via email using the addresses below:
Financial Assistance for Camp
We are pleased to offer financial assistance. To accommodate the uncertainty of knowing when you will return to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are removing our May deadlines for submitting financial assistance applications.
1. Submit a completed financial assistance application along with support documentation via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Catherine Refice, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least four weeks prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
2. Allow three weeks for processing.
3. Submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Already have financial assistance contract:
If you already have a current financial assistance contract, please submit your camp registration packet via mail to YMCA of Bucks County, Attn: Camp Registration, 2500 Lower State Road, Doylestown, PA 18901 at least one week prior to the first day of camp you would like your child to attend.
Application due: One month prior to the day you would like for your child to begin campCamp Registration due: One week prior to the day you would like for your child to begin camp